Software Engineer, Full Stack
About this position
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Lawyaw, you will be
working alongside our founders to develop the next-generation
technologies that change the way people draft documents.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you have the opportunity
to develop new products from the very early stages. We are looking for
candidates who thrive in a demanding, fast paced start-up environment
and want to invent the future. You will help define system design,
iterate on early prototypes, and help create a rock-solid, scalable
Design and implement good and extensible web APIs that work with
Think about the overall, holistic architecture of the feature you
are working on.
Make sure our APIs have low latency and take appropriate actions
for slow parts of our service.
Care about code quality. Propose and follow best practices.
- Participate in code reviews.
Iterate on designs, develop products, test, and maintain excellent
Prioritize, manage deadlines and deliver highest quality work
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- 2+ year of professional software development experience.
Experience with one or more web programming languages like Python,
Ruby or PHP.
- Experience with web frameworks like Django or Ruby on Rails.
- Can think about services or features in an end to end manner.
- Understanding of operating systems and database internals.
- Open source contributions.
- Competitive programming experience.
Experience with the latest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
Strong sense of web design and keen on improving user experience
- Familiarity with AI.
Apply for this position
Please send us a mail at
- Your resume.
- A code sample, if available.
A brief introduction describing who you are and what you're