Software Engineer, Front End
About this position
As a Front End Software Engineer at Lawyaw, you will be working
alongside our founders to develop the next-generation technologies
that change the way people draft documents. As a Front End Software
Engineer, you have the opportunity to develop new products from the
very early stages. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a
demanding, fast paced start-up environment and want to invent the
future. You will help define system design, iterate on early
prototypes, and help create a rock-solid, scalable solution.
Make sure our web pages load fast and provide good rendering
and their implementation in browsers and adopting them in product
Think about user interaction issues while implementing new designs.
- Participate in code reviews.
Iterate on designs, develop products, test, and maintain excellent
Prioritize, manage deadlines and deliver highest quality work.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- 1+ year of professional software development experience.
Experience with latest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
Experience with at least one single-page web framework like Angular.js,
Ember.js or React.js.
- Understanding of browser internals.
Strong sense of web design and keen on improving user experience.
- Open source contributions.
- Competitive programming experience.
- Familiarity with Python and C++ is a plus.
- Familarity with AI is a plus.
Apply for this position
Please send us a mail at
- Your resume or portfolio.
- A code sample, if available.
A brief introduction describing who you are and what you're